Command Software Systems, Inc. is always looking for energetic, experienced people to add to our talented team! Command has considerable experience designing, developing and selling complex security and anti-virus software solutions. Our core strengths include strong technical depth and experience on multiple hardware and software platforms. Our core values include diversity, continuous improvement, a caring culture, a casual work environment and wellness. We have great benefits, too. Location includes an ocean view from the office windows in highly desirable Jupiter, Florida.
We have immediate openings for the following positions:
Research and Development
Command is currently searching for top-notch professionals to join our Development Team. You will face many challenges as you constantly apply your development knowledge in new and creative ways. Ours is an ever-changing industry and in order to succeed we must stay one step ahead of the competition. We are searching for those individuals who are up to the challenge. You will play a vital role in the continued success of our company. In exchange we offer you competitive compensation and benefits packages, recognition, and the chance to work with a first-rate team of developers in a supportive and open environment located in the heart of paradise.
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Duties: Analyzes and designs integrated solutions to complex application problems involving computer antivirus software products. Analyzes security site antivirus methodologies and actual computer virus infections to develop countermeasures to address current and potential security issues. Develops or modifies existing computer antivirus software programs developed by the employer. Utilizes network protocols, network programming, C++, MFC, COM, DDK, Win32 SDK, Visual C++, Watcom C++, Java VM concepts and experience in developing antivirus programs and computer software security technology to modify programs for Win3x, Win9x, WinNT, Win2000, DOS, Windows Architecture, Structure and Internals, Device Driver Development and i80x86 Architecture and Protected Mode programming. Acts in concert with other peers in a team environment or will be called upon to oversee and direct others in the development, testing, installation and modification of the existing proprietary antivirus software programs. Creates and modifies source code and ensures sound program logic as well as performs post implementation review to ensure all requirements are met by applications.
Requirements: BS or equivalent in Engineering or Computer Science + two years or more experience in antivirus software architecture, including knowledge of security site antivirus methodologies and actual computer virus infection protocols.
- SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Leading-edge software development company located in Jupiter, Florida has an immediate opportunity for a senior software quality assurance engineer. Working closely with our team of expert developers, this position will have full responsibility for design and development of test plans, test cases, test scripts, prioritization of test schedules and providing Level III product support to our customer technical support team. Please reply to [email protected].
Experience: Minimum of 3-5+ years commercial employment as Quality Assurance Tech/Engineer/Analyst with hands-on expertise in:
- Test plan and test case development.
- Performing tests, documenting results, and provide feedback to developers, tech support reps, and senior management.
- Experience using automated test tools such as TestTrack Proï¿½, WinRunnerï¿½, SilkTestï¿½, QARunï¿½, etc.
- Broad range of Microsoft product expertise, including Windows 3.x/9.x/ME/NT/2000/XP, Exchange 5.5 & 2000, MSI Install, etc.
- Strong PC workstation/Server hardware knowledge for building and configuring test systems and test infrastructure.
- Network administration experience with Microsoft, Novell, and Linux/Unix networks.
- Ability to program in various scripting languages such as Visual Basic.
- Full product life-cycle, change control, and Bug reporting/tracking expertise.
- Network design using switches, hubs, routers, firewalls, proxy servers, etc.
- Excellent analytic skills and troubleshooting abilities, time management skills, and "can-do" attitude.
- Direct customer phone support for escalated technical problem resolution, including pre-sales support on occasion.
- Good people skills and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Exchange.
- In-depth knowlege of IT security frameworks, products, and enterprise anti-virus issues.
- Advanced programming and database skills in VB, C++, SQL, J2EE, MS Access, and others...
- Linux/Unix administration; Lotus Notes; Novell Groupwise.
Not required, but considered ï¿½plusï¿½ credentials, in the following order of importance: MCSE, CSQA , CSTE, MCP+Internet, MCDBA.
Prefer individual with 4-yr. IT/IS/Programming related degree. Extensive QA experience with alternate degree may substitute for IT degree.
Command Software is an EOE - M/F employer, and maintains a drug-free workplace (pre-employment screening test required). For this position only, reply with resume in text format (no MS Word format, please) and salary history to [email protected] or FAX with cover letter to: VP of Operations at (561)575-3026.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Reply with resume in text format (no MS Word format, please) and salary history to [email protected] or FAX with cover letter to (561)575-3026.
The anti-virus and security software industry is a highly technical industry and this is reflected in the complexity of the inquiries that our tech support team receives on a daily basis. Many of our customers have technical backgrounds and expect to deal with a tech support team that is experienced in both the Command AntiVirus product line as well as various workstation, server, and network operating systems. Command's "Service That Never Sleeps"ï¿½ ensures that someone is available 24 hours a day x 7 days per week to assist our customers. We are searching for qualified and motivated individuals to join our top-notch technical support team.
- Primarily provide telephone & e-mail technical support to customers.
- Install & configure test systems & servers to research and solve customer problems.
- Assist the sales team with product and pre-sales technical questions.
- Support new releases and products such as XP, Exchange 2000, Linux, Microsoft ".NET", etc.
- Assist with product quality assurance testing.
- Writing FAQs and/or technical "white papers".
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent telephone skills with the ability to handle stressful problem situations.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Novell operating systems (Linux/Unix a plus).
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years in tech support and/or help desk environment.
- Hands-on experience using, configuring and troubleshooting DOS, Win3.x, Win9x/ME, WinNT/2000/XP workstation operating systems.
- Hands-on experience using, configuring and troubleshooting Novell, WinNT/2000/XP network operating systems (OS/2 a plus).
- Working knowledge of MS applications such as Access, Word and Excel.
- Microsoft Exchange Server and/or Lotus Notes a plus.
Command Software is an EOE - M/F employer, and maintains a drug-free workplace (pre-employment screening test required). Reply with resume in text format (no MS Word format, please) and salary history to [email protected] or FAX with cover letter to: VP of Operations at (561)575-3026.
Sales and Marketing
- ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICAL SALES
Software development company seeks motivated individuals to perform lead qualification while training to become a member of our highly successful sales team. If you have a ï¿½Can Doï¿½ attitude and strong communication and computer skills then email your resume to Human Resources at [email protected]. Full benefits and a great location are just the beginning! EOE.
- INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
Description: Here's your chance to become part of a successful team of talented and dynamic sales professionals. As a member of our Sales Team you'll have the opportunity to bring quality, cutting-edge products to customers throughout the US. You will be responsible for handling new orders, upgrades, add-ons, and annual renewals for all of our exciting new products. The anti-virus/security software industry is constantly growing and changing to respond to customer needs and demands. The energy is contagious and this excitement and anticipation ignites our Sales Team and helps them to do what they do best - sell our quality products and services! Email your resume to Human Resources at [email protected]. Full benefits and a great location are just the beginning! EOE.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or telephone sales.
Desired Skills: Working knowledge of computer applications including PC operations and general computer terminology required. Personable and persuasive telephone manner. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Home ï¿½ Purchase Center ï¿½ Virus Center ï¿½ Support Center